Sunday, August 24, 2008

4 Months

So, Corban turned 4 months old Saturday! Wow how the time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital. Family life is certainly busy and I could definitely use more hours in a day, but I think we are really getting the hang of it now. Corban is keeping us entertained, at times - tired, and always smiling! We are going to be able to start solid foods this month - I'm sure that will provide lots of entertainment and messes to clean!
We are so blessed to have my mom keeping Corban on Tuesdays and Thursdays while I go in to the office. The other three days a week I work from home and spend the day caring for little man. It can be challenging to get it all done, but it is totally worth it and I am blessed to have a job that allows me to be home!

No comments: